Pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) and current national legislation on the protection of personal data, AB PLAST S.R.L., as Data Controller, this information notice is required to be given to the natural persons, Data Subjects, who request to be informed about the services provided by AB PLAST S.R.L..
1. Data controller – The data controller is AB PLAST S.R.L., with registered office in Via dell’Artigianato 7 – 24040 Canonica d’Adda (BG), Tax Code and VAT 03747620163, tel. 0290966910, fax 029094875, E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, website ab-plast.it
2. Type of data processed – The personal data processed is collected directly from the data subjects through a specific registration function available on the site of AB PLAST S.R.L.. This common information is personal data (surname and first name, etc) and contact details (telephone number, email address, etc). AB PLAST S.R.L. does not process any “sensitive” or “private” data (see article 9 of the GDPR), if need be, prior consent will be requested. The processing of data for each of the purposes indicated below may be carried out in paper, automated or electronic form and, in particular, by ordinary post or email, telephone (e.g. automated calls, SMS, MMS), fax and any other computer channel (e.g. websites, mobile apps).
3. Purposes, legal basis for processing and obligation for data provision – AB PLAST S.R.L. processes the personal data provided for the following purposes:
a) for purposes closely related and instrumental to the management and execution of customer relations, such as the management and execution of the contract, the assistance provided in relation to the services of AB PLAST S.R.L. (e.g. acquisition of information prior to the conclusion of a contract, provision of services, management of requests for development, etc). The provision of personal data for these purposes and its processing is necessary to the extent that customer employees and contractors deem it necessary to provide it to AB PLAST S.R.L. to ensure the effectiveness of pre-contractual activities, supply and support carried out by AB PLAST S.R.L. itself. Such processing operations shall not require the consent of the data subject. The legal basis for processing is the need to perform the contract concluded with ab-plast.it.
b) commercial information, offer of services from AB PLAST S.R.L.; the provision of personal data for such purposes is not obligatory and the relative processing requires the consent of the data subjects. Failure to provide consent will not affect the satisfaction of Your requests being met but will make it impossible for the Data Controller to send you marketing communications; the legal basis of the processing is identified in the consent provided by you;
c) to communicate the data to companies linked or connected to AB PLAST S.R.L., as well as to partner companies of the company belonging to the related sectors, that will be able to process the data to send commercial and/or promotional communications on products and services from the aforementioned companies, as well as to carry out market research (“Third Party Marketing”).
The processing of data for each of the above purposes may be carried out in the manner provided for with the consent of the data subject.
4. Categories for recipients of personal data: personal data, within the limits and for the purposes indicated, may be communicated or come to the knowledge of and therefore be processed by:
A. employees of AB PLAST S.R.L. who are expressly appointed (marketing, technical, etc);
B. consultants of AB PLAST S.R.L., companies that provide computer services (website management, internet services, etc) possibly in their capacity as external controllers,
C. subjects who can access the data by virtue of the law, or EU legislation, within the limits provided for by law;The complete list of recipients is available at the registered office of the Data Controller.
5. Data retention period: the Data processed to provide the Service will be retained by the Company for the period deemed strictly necessary to achieve these purposes. In addition, the Data processed to provide the Service, may be stored for a longer period, in order to be able to handle any disputes related to the provision of the Service. The Data processed for Marketing purposes will be kept by the Company from the moment the data subject has given his consent until such consent is revoked. In the event that consent is revoked, the Data can no longer be processed for the aforementioned purposes of Marketing but could still be stored in order to manage any disputes and / or disputes.
6. Transfer of data to abroad: the data is processed exclusively within the European Economic Area (EEA).
7. Automated decision-making: automated decision-making is excluded.
8. Rights of the data subjects: The Data Controller informs that, with reference to the data provided, the natural persons who operate in the name and on behalf of the Customers of AB PLAST S.R.L. have the following rights:
A. of access (article 15 of the Regulations);
B. of rectification or cancellation of personal data (articles 16 and 17 of the Regulations);
C. of limitation of the processing (article 18 of the Regulations);
D. of opposition to the processing (article 21 of the Regulations);
E. of portability of electronic data subject to automated processing (article 20 of the Regulations);
F. of filing a complaint with the supervisory authority – Privacy Guarantor (article 77 of the Regulations).
G. of withdrawal of consent (pursuant to article 7 of the Regulations)
9. Contact information: for any clarification and to exercise their rights, data subjects may contact the Data Controller by writing to
AB PLAST S.R.L.
Via dell’Artigianato 7
24040 Canonica d’Adda (BG)
or by writing an email to: